Expertly heat treated and made from a single piece of 1050 carbon steel, and made to Jack’s exact specifications, this new thrower is perfect for professional and competitive knife throwers who are looking for a big, wide clip point “Bowie Style” throwing knife. A single sharpened edge also makes this a handy utility and camping knife.
Three js glass material
- Alibaba.com offers 5,164 carbon steel stainless knives products. A wide variety of carbon steel stainless knives options are available to you, such as knife type, material, and feature.
- On this scale of commonly used knife-making steels, the SK-5 ranks way up there with ZDP-189 at the top of our hardness scale at HRC 65. A very hard, but potentially brittle steel that is a bit harder to sharpen, but sure holds its sharp edge for a very long time compared to virtually any other knife steel.
9" 1055 Carbon Steel blade with black baked-on protective coating. Weighs a little more than a pound. Ocala Jack Dec 14, 2014 (5 out of 5). These massive throwers are my favorites out of about 10 different shape and sized throwing knives.
- The Iisakki Järvenpää Company was founded in 1879 and is the largest manufacturer of knives in Kauhava, Finland, a well-known town which has a long and rich history of being known for knife making. They use high carbon steel or AISI 420 stainless steel to make their knife blades, hardened to 57-58 Rockwell.
About Us. JapaneseChefsKnife.Com (JCK, Established in 2003) is the direct internet sales division of The Kencrest Corporation. We supply a wide range of top quality Japanese Chef's knives at lower than Japanese Retail Prices direct from Seki City; the Japanese cutlery capital where fine knives are produced using over 800 years of Samurai sword-making tradition and history.
- Feb 20, 2018 · A carbon steel knife is made from a mixture of iron and carbon. This means that it can rust. However, carbon is a strong metal and therefore gives the knife a good measure of strength that you might need in some tasks. It also means that when sharpened, a stainless steel knife won’t stay sharper for longer than a carbon steel knife, which is ...
Throwing Knives; Blade Steels. 154CM Steel Bladed Knives. 1055 Carbon Steel Blades; 1085 Spring Steel Knife Blades; 1095 carbon; 3G Powder Steel; 420 and 440 Series; 5160 Spring Steel; 65MN Carbon; AUS-6; AUS-8; AUS-8A; Bohler M390. Bohler N680; Bohler N690; Bohler N695; Bohler Vanadis 4 Extra Super Clean (V4E) Ceramic; CTS BD1 *Cr*MoV Steel ...
- Need a throwing knife? Shop our large selection of throwing knives and save big! Best deals. Add To Wishlist Add To Compare. Cold Steel Knives La Fontaine Thrower with Bl...
Weight: 18.5 oz. Steel: 1055 Carbon. This item is not for sale in some specific zip codes. I now have 6 Cold Steel Sure Balance throwing knives, I only throw them, and I never throw any of my other knives anymore. I even have a set of the Hibben large Competition Triple Thrower Set w/Leather, but...
- Knife Making Damascus Bowie Half Tang Blank Knives Steel 1095 High Carbon Custom $49.99 . Knife Making Damascus Skinning Blank Knives Steel 1095 High Custom Blade $51.08
Great prices on brand name throwing knives, throwing knife sets, and throwing knife targets. Full tang. Weighs 14 oz. One piece 420J2 stainless construction. Brown leather belt sheath. 13 1/2" overall throwing knife. One piece black finish 1055 carbon steel construction with 6" sharpened edge.
- Product Description Now you can own the legendary quality of Shinwa in a custom-designed spear at an everyday, affordable price point! From the thick double-edged spear blade, crafted of rock-solid carbon steel for superb edge retention, to the thoughtfully wrapped handle, which features ray skin emblazoned with a brass-plated menuki medallion, quality is the common denominator.
In this category you will find bowie knives of all different shapes and sizes. A bowie knife is a great tool to have when your out in the woods. These bowie knives are not high dollar bowies but best choice for the price.